Gorakhpur: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath and Union Health Minister J P Nadda took stock of the situation at BRD hospital on Sunday and held a press conference.
Highlights of Adityanath’s presser
– Nobody can be more sensitive towards those children than me
– Let reports of probe committee come. Assure you, if anyone’s negligence caused death of a person, in any part of UP, he won’t be spared.
– When Ghulam Nabi Azad was Union health minister, he came here and said that we cant do anything in the matter because it’s a state matter.
Let reports of probe committee come. Assure you, if anyone’s negligence caused death of a person, in any part of UP,he won’t be spared:UP CM pic.twitter.com/2zrt2jrSnv
— ANI UP (@ANINewsUP) August 13, 2017
– Those whose sensitivity has died are now trying to add salt to the wound by raising the sensitive issue unnecessarily.
– The prime minister is concerned over the situation.
Earlier, UP CM Adityanath and Union Health Minister J P Nadda visited BRD Hospital in Gorakhpur where children died allegedly due to lack of oxygen supply. Adityanath had said that ‘those found guilty won’t be spared’.
He also emphasised on the fact that Japanese encephalitis remains a challenge for his government and assured that a solution has been found to address the menace.