Daily Astrology: Message of the Day (October 15)
There are so many aspects in life which are auspicious and the abundance of which are constituted as wealth in our world. We are fully immersed in her blessings today as we celebrate her over the next eight days.
Message of the Day – By Renooji
Sri Maha Lakshmi is the Goddess who confers wealth and auspiciousness on her devotees. Wealth is not merely a heap of gold coins or currency notes.
There are so many aspects in life which are auspicious and the abundance of which are constituted as wealth in our world. We are fully immersed in her blessings today as we celebrate her over the next eight days. (Ashta Lakshmi)
The eight aspects of her presence are invoked today and enshrined in our heart. These eight aspects are
1) Adi Lakshmi – She appeared as wealth in the churning of the milky ocean. She bestows good health and prosperity.
2) Dhana Lakshmi – She is the keeper of the forests and brings wealth from rich agricultural returns.
3) Dhairya Lakshmi – She frees one from fear, brings courage and all the wealth that one needs including healing.
4)Santana Lakshmi – She grants the boon of children and the growth of the family.
5) Vijaya Lakshmi – She grants sure success in everything material and spiritual.
6) Vidya Lakshmi – She is a combination of the goddess of wealth and knowledge. She
grants excellence in all branches of knowledge .
7) Gaja Lakshmi – Flanked by elephants who shower gold coins on her, she is the keeper of all material progress in honesty. She is the keeper of our soul.
8) Dhana Lakshmi – She is the goddess of fortune. She removes poverty .
Each of these aspects can be invoked for specific healings for benefits , but the most important aspect is that SHE (Sri Maha Lakshmi) must be worshipped with Sri Mahavishnu as a bridal couple.
Invite them together with the eight into the temple of your heart . See your heart vibrate with peace, prosperity and harmony. Healing hugs of great auspiciousness. Love from the bridal couple.
See the golden coins falling around you and gather them and share them with others through the light of love.