10 Health benefits of eating fish
New Delhi: Fish is among one of the the healthiest foods on the planet. It is a rich source of important nutrients, such as protein and vitamin D.
It is also one of the world’s best source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are incredibly important for your body and brain.
10 benefits of eating fish
1. Fish is high source of Nutrients , such as protein and vitamin D.
2. Eating fish may also lower risk of heart attacks and strokes
3. It also contains nutrients that are crucial during development
4. It may increase grey matter in the brain and protect it from age-related deterioration
5. It also helps in preventing and treating depression, making you a happier person.
6. It is only fish that is the only good dietary source of Vitamin D
7. Fish consumption is linked to reduced risk of Autoimmune Diseases, including Type 1 Diabetes
8. Fish may help prevent Asthma in children
9. Eating fish also helps in preventing vision in old age
10. Fish may improve sleep quality.