New Delhi: Are you and your partner expecting a baby? Or are you blessed with one? In both cases, you might be thinking of a name for your baby. Giving a unique name to your child is something that will be on your mind right now. Naming a child is a special moment indeed and it can be made worth it with a beautiful name for the child.
There is a saying that, “Words have meaning and names have power.” Name is the beginning of one’s identity and the blessing received from the elderly. A name can be easy to pronounce, fitting to the personality, and sweet to hear with an impactful meaning. Finding the perfect name for your child is definitely a task, but it is surely worth it.
Names starting from ‘O’ are rare and unique in themselves. Here are 20 Hindu boy names starting from the letter ‘O’ with given meanings:
- Obuli: Name of a Hindu God
- Ojas: Lustre
- Ojasvi: Vigorous
- Ojayit: Courageous or brave
- Om: Sacred syllable used in Hindu prayer
- Omal: Soft or tender
- Omanand: Joy of Om
- Omesh: Lord of Om
- Omkareshwar: Name attributed to Lord Shiva
- Omkarnath: Literally means lord of Om and is used to refer Shiva.
- Omkrish: A name of Lord Krishna
- Omprakash: Light of Om
- Omveer: Viliant
- Onir: Shinning
- Onkar: It refers to the God
- Oojam: Enthusiasm
- Oorjit: Powerful
- Ouchitya: Position with rightness
- Oviya: Like a beautiful art
- Oviyan: Artist