Vande Bharat Express: 10 striking features of India’s fastest train
The government has planned to run 75 Vande Bharat trains by August 2023 in India.
New Delhi: India’s homemade Vande Bharat Express train clocked a speed of 180 kmph during a trail run on Friday. The development was revealed by the Union Railway Minister Ashwani Vaishnaw on Twitter. He also shared a video, shot from the cabin and at the platform, showing how fast the train is running.
Sharing the video, he wrote, ”Vadne Bharat 2 speed trial started between Kota and Nagda section at 120/130/150 and 180 Kmph.”
Watch the video here:
#VandeBharat-2 speed trial started between Kota-Nagda section at 120/130/150 & 180 Kmph. pic.twitter.com/sPXKJVu7SI
— Ashwini Vaishnaw (@AshwiniVaishnaw) August 26, 2022
Notably, the government has planned to run 75 Vande Bharat trains by August 2023. To complete PM Narendra Modi’s vision, the government is committed to re-developed railway stations the government has planned to run 75 Vande Bharat trains by August 2023. the government has planned to run 75 Vande Bharat trains by August 2023. . Currently, only two Vande Bharat Expresses are operational in India that are operational from New Delhi to Varanasi and New Delhi to Katra.
Below here, we are going to tell you 15 cool features that are expected in the next-generation Vande Bharat Express:
1. The new Vande Bharat trains will be more comfortable compared to the first two Vande Bharat trains.
2. Every coach on the train gets four emergency windows in case of an untoward incident.
3. The new Vande Bharat trains will have an indigenous automatic train protection system to avoid train collisions.
4. The new Vande Bharat trains will also have better heat ventilation and air-conditioning control system.
5. The passenger information and infotainment system will have 32 inches display instead of 24 inches as seen in the earlier trains.
6. The train will also have A Better Coach Control Management System for monitoring the air conditioning, communication and feedback to control centre/maintenance staff through GSM/GPRS.
7. The new train will have four platform side cameras, including two inside the coaches, and rearview cameras.
8. A voice recording facility will also be available in driver-guard communication.
9. In case of the electricity supply of the coaches fails, the train has been equipped with four emergency lights.
10. To increase the fire safety level, the train is equipped with an aerosol fire suppression system in all coaches.