New Delhi: Google today dedicated its Doodle to mark the beginning of FIFA World Cup 2022 in Qatar. The Doodle is celebrating the grand event by dedicating it to the event.
In Google’s Doodle, you can see two animated boots kicking a football. By clicking on the Doodle, you can land on World Cup Qatar 2022 page.
In the FIFA World Cup 2022 in Qatar, a total of 32 teams are participating. The event will go on till December 18.
In the first match of FIFA World Cup 2022, the Ecuadorian team will clash with the host team, Qatar. FIFA tournament is organised every four years. This is for the first time that the FIFA World Cup is being organised in the Middle East.
The search engine giant has also updated a game for football fans to select their favourite team. You can pick a game and team you want to support and can collaborate with other fans to score the most virtual goals.
Steps to play the game-Check here
1. First you need to search for a match between the two countries.
2. On the search page, you will notice a blue ball, you need to click it
3. You will see a new window will appear and here you can select your team.
4. Once, you are done with the selection of the team, the game will being and here you need to only focus on making a goal
5. At the end, if your ball is caught, this means that you have lost the game.