New Delhi: In pursuit of transforming the mobile postpaid segment, Jio has introduced a new set of Postpaid Family Plans – Jio Plus, that allows an entire family of 4 to try the services absolutely free of cost for a month. Jio is committed to providing transformational benefits such as Unlimited True 5G Data through the Jio Welcome Offer, Single bill for entire family, Data sharing, Premium Content apps and much more. In case the postpaid user still isn’t convinced with the value proposition, they may cancel the connection, no questions asked.
Commenting on this launch, Mr. Akash M Ambani, Chairman, Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, said, “The idea behind launching Jio Plus is to offer exciting new benefits and experiences to discerning postpaid users. Jio has further strengthened its network experience by expanding True 5G to 331 cities. After having serviced over 430 million customers, that includes millions of satisfied postpaid users, there cannot be a more opportune time to welcome millions of new postpaid customers.
Many Postpaid users want to be convinced about the service experience and the ease of switching to a new service provider. The free trial with Jio Plus plans addresses these issues.
Jio Plus provides for high-quality, truly unlimited connectivity powered by True 5G, immersive premium entertainment, family-plans with shared-benefits, affordable international roaming, cutting-edge features and most importantly the industry-first customer experience.
We have tried to design a gold standard service experience and we hope that every postpaid user in India will make full use of it.”
HOW TO GET THE NEW POSTPAID FAMILY PLANS
1. Give a missed call on 70000 70000, and start your Jio Plus journey on WhatsApp
2. Select the relevant option to get Security Deposit waiver
3. Book free home delivery of your postpaid SIM
4. During home delivery, do not forget to get 3 more FAMILY SIMs for your family members
5. Pay applicable processing fee @99/SIM during activation
6. Once the master family SIM is activated, link the 3 family members to your account using MyJio app, to start sharing benefits absolutely free
EXISTING JIO PREPAID USERS
1. Existing Jio Prepaid users can upgrade to Postpaid free trial without changing SIM
2. Just follow the simple 3-step process:
a. Open MyJio App and select ‘prepaid to postpaid’ option
b. Complete the OTP verification & choose the free-trial plan
c. Make payments towards security deposit, in case prompted
3. Prepaid user may also buy an additional new Postpaid SIM
1. Jio Plus will be available starting 22nd March 2023 in all Jio Stores and through the home delivery option
2. Please visit www.jio.com/jioplus for more details on Jio Postpaid Family Plans.