BSE StAR MF reaches new highs, processes 24.08 lakh transactions in a single-day on September 13
BSE StAR MF App (StAR MF Mobility) has processed over 31.70 lakh transactions since its launch, amounting to Rs. 14,917 Cr as on Aug 2021.
The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) logo is seen under a bull statue at the entrance of their building in Mumbai, India January 30, 2018. REUTERS/Shailesh Andrade
Mumbai: September 14, 2021: Continuing its stellar performance, BSE StAR MF, India’s largest regulated Exchange-based online Mutual Funds Distribution platform created an all new record.
With all mutual funds and distributors channelising their transactions through online platforms and despite the outbreak of Covid-19, BSE StAR MF has processed 24.08 lakh transactions on 13th September 2021 outdoing its previous best single-day record of 19.51 lakh transactions (on 12th July, 2021).
BSE StAR MF also set a record of highest monthly transaction of 1.41 cr in Aug’21 compared to its previous best of 1.32 cr in July’21.
The platform also achieved its highest ever new SIPs of 9.09 lakh registered in a month in Aug’21 as compared to previous highest of 8.26 lakh in July’21.
In August 2021, the platform contributed 88% that is Rs. 7,614 cr to industry Net Equity Inflow of Rs. 8,667 cr.
Commenting on this, Smt. Snehal Dixit, Business Head-Mutual Funds, BSE StAR MF said, “BSE StAR MF a Mutual Funds platform built with team excellence & passion to simply have an experience of ease of transacting digitally to investors through our Champions- distributors, advisors. We are here to grow and continue to excel, we wish many fold growth of all the stakeholders as numbers are here to grow by adding new investors and recurring transactions of the existing investors. Let’s continue to communicate simply to invest in Mutual Funds to many more.”
Overall, the platform achieved 67 % of the transaction within 5 months which is 6.28 Cr. during FY 21-22(Apr – Aug) as compared to 9.38 Cr. transactions during FY 20-21.
BSE StAR MF Key Highlights:
• For Aug’21 it was Rs. 36,277 Cr. compared to Rs. 37,991 Cr. on Jul’21.
• For Aug’21 it was Rs.36,277 Cr. compared to Rs. 25,128 Cr. on Aug’20, a significant growth of 44%
• Turnover for Q1 FY 21-22 was Rs. 1,01,418 Cr as compared to Rs. 85,420 Cr for Q1 FY 20-21, increase by 19 %
Net Equity Inflow:
• For Aug’21 it was Rs. 7,614 Cr compared to Rs. 7,514 Cr for Jul’21, an increase by 1%
• For Aug’21 it was Rs. 7,614 Cr compared to Rs. 667 Cr for Aug’20.
• Net Equity inflow during Q1 FY 21-22 is Rs. 16,676 Cr compared to Rs. 9,181 Cr for Q1 FY 20-21 an increase of 82 %
• For Aug’21 it was 1.41 Cr an increase by 7 % as compared to 1.32 Cr for Jul’21.
• For Aug’21 it was 1.41 Cr as compared to 73.34 lakh for Aug’20 an incredible growth of 93%
• Transactions during Q1 FY 21-22 was 3.54 Cr as compared to 1.86 Cr during Q1 FY 20-21, tremendous growth by 91%
New SIP Registrations:
• For Aug’21 the platform registered 9.09 lakh new SIPs amounting to Rs. 211.89 Cr.
• For Jul’21 the platform registered 8.26 lakh new SIPs amounting to Rs. 194.89 Cr.
• Distributor network has seen multi-fold increase to 70,560 (as on August 2021).
BSE StAR MF App (StAR MF Mobility) has processed over 31.70 lakh transactions since its launch, amounting to Rs. 14,917 Cr as on Aug 2021. The app was launched to help Mutual Fund Distributors register clients on real-time basis and execute paperless transactions. Because of the superior support system and distribution reach of BSE StAR MF, the platform has grown exponentially with over 70,0560 registered distributors in India.