New Delhi: The Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has invited online applications to fill in multiple positions for the post of Social Security Officer/ Manager Gr-II/Superintendent on its official website.
The registration process has already begun and will be concluded on April 12, 2022.
Out of the 93 available vacancies in the corporation, 43 are unreserved seats, 9 are reserved for SCs (Scheduled Castes), while 8 seats are given to ST (Scheduled Tribes) privilege holders.
The remaining 24 seats are reserved for OBS (Other Backward Classes) category, and 9 for the EWS (Economically Weaker Section).
All the positions are linked to the 7th pay commission pay scale.
ESIC recruitment qualification criteria:
The candidate should hold a degree from a recognized University. Preference will be given to the graduates in Commerce/Law/Management.
How to apply:
1. Visit the official website of ESIC – Click Here
2. Click on “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SSO-2022 IN ESIC ”
3. Register yourself by clicking on “Click here for Registration”
4. Fill in your name, contact details, and email-ID
5. A system generated registration number and password will be displayed
6. Candidates are adviced to note down the registration number and password
7. Click on “COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON”
After submitting the online application, one should save their online application form in hard copy.
ESIC Pay Scale:
The shortlisted candidates will be eligible for level 7 of 7th pay commission matrix (Rs 44,900 – Rs 1,42,400), along with DA, HRA, transport and other allowances.