New Delhi: Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) announced the class 10 and 12 science stream results. The class 10 board exams were held via online mode between March 24 and April 20, 2022.
For class 10, the overall passing percentage recorded was 95.93 per cent out of which 95.96 per cent of girls and 95.90 per cent of boys passed the exams successfully. A total of 4,15,924 students appeared for the class 10 board exams in Jharkhand. The School Education and Literacy Department Minister Jagarnath Mahto declared the class 10 results in a press conference.
For class 12 the board recorded an overall pass per cent of 92.25 in the science stream this year. A total of 64,676 class 12 students appeared for the science stream exams.
Where to check the results?
Students can check the results on the official website of JAC. Students can visit http://jac.nic.in or http://jac.jharkhand.gov.in to check their results. Apart from these, http://jharresults.nic.in can also be used to check the results.
Steps to check the results:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the Jharkhand Board at http://jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the result link and fill in the required details.
- Step 3: Click on ‘Submit’ and your result will appear on the screen.
- Step 4: Students can download and take a printout of the results for future reference.
To get the class 10 result via SMS follow the given steps:
- Step 1: Type JHA10<space>Roll Number
- Step 2: Send it to 5676750
- Step 1: Type RESULT<space>JAC10<space>RollNumber
- Step 2: Send it to 56263