New Delhi: Uttar Pradesh State Board of High School and Intermediate Education will be announcing the results for the 10th and 12th class board exams on June 18. The 10th class results will be released at 2 pm while the results for the 12th standard will be released at 4 pm.
The UP board exams were held from March 24 to April 13. Around 27. 8 lakh students gave the exams for the 10th standard and around 24.1 lakh gave the exams for the 12th standard.
Where to check the results?
Steps to check the results
- Go to http://upresults.nic.in or http://upmsp.edu.in.
- Click on the link provided on the website to check your respective class result.
- Enter your roll number and other details asked in the new window.
- Click on submit to get your result.
- Students may download or take a printout of the result for future reference.
How to check results via SMS?
- Open the SMS application on the phone.
- Type a message in this format: UP12<space>Roll Number or UP10<space>Roll Number.
- Now send it to 56263.
- Your respective result will be sent in a short while as a reply.