International Friendship Day 2022: Messages, wishes and quotes to share with your friends on this special day
The day was first coined in 1958 by an international civil organisation – World Friendship Crusade which campaigns to promote a culture of peace through friendship.
New Delhi: International Friendship Day is celebrated on July 30 worldwide. This special day is celebrated in honour of one of the most important relationships in humans. Apart from sending gifts, warm hugs, and lots of love to your friends, you can also send wishes and messages to your nearest and dearest friends.
Several countries celebrate International Friendship Day on July 30. The day was first coined in 1958 by an international civil organisation – World Friendship Crusade which campaigns to promote a culture of peace through friendship.
On 2011, the General Assembly of the United Nations formally adopted the International Day of Friendship. Besides, some countries including India celebrate International Friendship Day on the first Sunday of every August. This year, the day will be celebrated on August 7, 2022.
Here are some of the messages and wishes you can send across to your friends:
- Dearest Friend,
My heart is overflowing with memories we share . . . Your friendship and kindness are beyond comparison.
- “I find myself extremely lucky to have a friend like you who is much more than a friend to me, who is my life…. Warm wishes on Friendship Day.”
- “The more friends you have in life, the more enjoyable your life becomes. So, make more friends, take care of them and live a happy life. Wishing you a Happy Friendship Day!”
- “Lucky are those who have found a soulmate in their friend. You are much more than a friend to me. You mean a lot. Happy friendship day 2022!”
- “No one needs to count material wealth when they have a friend like you. You are the most wonderful friend I could ever wish for. I wish you a very happy friendship day.”
- “Dear friend, thank you for always appreciating me. Happy Friendship Day!”
- “It’s hard to find someone who will stay with you in your hard times, someone who will help you rise up again after you fall. Fortunately for me, that person is you! You are a rare gem, my friend!”
- “Dear friend, ever since you came into my life, you have filled my life with utter joy and happiness! Happy Friendship Day to you!”
- “Happy friendship day to you. I’m happy to have you as my friend.”
- “I may have lots of friends but you are the only one who is closest to my heart and soul and I will always love you the most in this world….. Sending my love and warm wishes on Friendship Day to the most amazing friend I have.”