New Delhi: Parents are strict because they want to make sure that they raise a good child. Some parents have high expectations. From the time, they give birth to a child they make sure their kid have good morals. But some people are usually seen as controlling the life of the kids, usually, parents are concerned more about a person’s life than their mental health.
Most often these parents are concerned about their own feeling and insecurity rather than thinking about their kid’s feelings.
Strict parents have authoritative nature according to them in this way best generation is formed.
Seeing the family’s condition a person may at times feels suffocated as well.
Here is the struggle of living with strict parents:
1. You don’t get a separate room even after you enter your adulthood: According to them assigning you an individual room means you will definitely do such things which you are not supposed to do.
2. They never leave you alone at home: Your parents make sure either someone is there in absence of them or there is a caretaker.
3. Anytime you go shopping, you have to hide clothes: Every time you go shopping, you have to be extra cautious. Skirts, mini skirts and trust me anything which reveals a minimum of your body are the biggest enemy.
4. You are not allowed to date: Certainly your parents will not allow you to date but if you got lucky make sure to check the lifestyle, profession, height, and age of the guy. Sometimes our choice is never right in their eyes.
5. You are Cinderella among your friends who have to reach on time: Going outside means your parents will take the phone numbers of your friends and of course give a time limit.
Having strict parents at times can be really pissing off and this behaviour obviously can haunt any child and as a result, kids may not even share the problems. Strict parents make the best liars because their kids are convinced that their truth will never be appreciated.