New Delhi: It is official; WWE Hall of Famer Edge will be taking on WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns. It is the first match that is made official for the pay-per-view WrestleMania 37.
As for tonight’s pay-per-view WWE Elimination Chamber, Daniel Bryan took the title shot from Reigns by winning the opening Chamber match. The match was for the Universal Championship No.1 Contender’s Elimination Chamber match. Reigns retain the title through submission. After the end of the match, Edge immediately hit the ring and Speared Reigns with the crowd going wild. Edge pointed at the WrestleMania 37 sign specifying his opponent for the biggest event of all the WWE’s pay-per-view.
WWE has made it official, Edge vs Roman Reigns for WrestleMania 37 with WWE Universal Title on the line.
— WWE WrestleMania (@WrestleMania) February 22, 2021
For now, it is the only match that is yet confirmed for WrestleMania 37, Updates for the other fights are yet to be released.
WrestleMania 37 will be taking in Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida on April 10 and April 11.
WWE Elimination Chamber 2021 results
- John Morrison defeated Elias, Ricochet and Mustafa Ali by pinfall in a Fatal 4-way match.
- Daniel Bryan won the WWE Universal Championship No.1 Contender’s Elimination Chamber match.
- Bryan was brought down by Reigns to maintain his title through a submission.
- Riddle won the United States Championship by defeating Bobby Lashley and Morrison.
- Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler defeated Sasha Banks and Bianca Belair through pinfall for the WWE Women’s Tag Team Title.
- Drew McIntyre retains the title by winning the WWE Championship Elimination Chamber match.
- The Miz cashed his Money in the Bank and pinfalls McIntyre to gain the WWE Championship.