The Chinese Army has moved back tents, vehicles and troops by 1-2 kilometres from locations where disengagement was agreed upon at Corps Commander-level talks, Indian Army sources said on Monday.
Sources had earlier informed about CDS Rawat's visit to Leh today. General Rawat's visit holds importance since it comes in the wake of Defence Minister Rajnath Singh's visit to Ladakh being rescheduled.
#LIVE: PM Modi’s address to the Nation | @narendramodi #NarendraModi @PMOIndia @BJP4India | Visit our Youtube – https://t.co/hJrsvEpyyX https://t.co/5AHEKCvo6d —...
The Home Ministry on Monday issued new guidelines for 'Unlock 2' which will come into force from July 1 extending the process of phased re-opening of activities including expanding in a calibrated manner domestic flights and passenger trains.
India and China are engaged through the established military and diplomatic channels to resolve the current border standoff in Ladakh.
At a time when the nation is fighting out the Coronavirus, politicians still seem to take time to fight out...
At the all-party meet too, Mayawati was critical of Chinese aggression and called for putting up a united front against any incursion tactics of the dragon.
During the violent faceoff, the External Affairs Ministry said both sides suffered casualties and the Chinese side departed from the consensus to respect the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in the Galway Valley.
The Chinese Army's intent to carry out deeper incursions was checked by the Indian security forces by quick deployment.