CBSE Class10 Results to be declared tomorrow at cbseresults.nic.in: HRD
Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank tweeted and confirmed that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) would announce the class X board examination 2020 results on Wednesday, July 15.
New Delhi: Human Resource Development (HRD) Minister, Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank tweeted and confirmed that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) would announce the class X board examination 2020 results on Wednesday, July 15.
“My dear Children, Parents, and Teachers, the results of class X CBSE board examinations will be announced tomorrow. I wish all the students best of luck.#StayCalm #StaySafe, “ HRD minister said in a tweet.
The result is available on the official website, cbseresults.nic.in. Students need to enter their roll number, date of birth, school number, centre number and admit card ID to open the CBSE Class 10th result 2020. Around 17 lakh students can check CBSE result 2020 for 10th. Check the complete details for CBSE 10th result 2020 below.
Earlier, CBSE had released an alternative assessment scheme for grading CBSE class 10, and 12 students. According to the notification, the alternative assessments scheme will operate in the following way:
1. If a student appeared for more than three subjects before the examinations were cancelled, an average score will be calculated taking into account the three subjects in which the student scored highest.
2. For those students who appeared in lesser examinations, the average will be based on the two highest-scoring subjects and allotted to the remaining papers.
3. For those who appeared in less than three exams, results will be calculated based on the marks in the appeared subjects along with their performance in internal/ practical/ project assessment.
CBSE 10th Result 2020: How to check result
1. Visit the official results website of CBSE at cbseresults.nic.in
2 Click on the link for the CBSE class 10 result 2020
3. Key in your credentials and login
6. The result will be displayed on the screen