CM Yogi reviews development work of Agra, Saharanpur, Azamgarh, Jhansi & Moradabad divisions
Earlier, the CM reviewed the development projects with the public representatives of Saharanpur, Azamgarh, Jhansi and Moradabad divisions.
New Delhi: UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, along with the MPs and MLAs of Mathura, Agra, Firozabad and Mainpuri, on Tuesday, reviewed the development projects being implemented in the area. In the meeting, the public representatives apprised the Chief Minister about the sentiments of local public, on which the Chief Minister also directed the officials to take an immediate decision. Earlier, the CM reviewed the development projects with the public representatives of Saharanpur, Azamgarh, Jhansi and Moradabad divisions.
Major guidelines issued by the Chief Minister are the following:
● Respected Prime Minister has given us the mantra of ‘Reform, Perform and Transform’ for overall development. Incorporating this mantra into our action plan has brought about significant improvement in the state’s economy over the last five and a half years. Uttar Pradesh is recognized as the best destination for investors from India and abroad. Investors from around the country and the world are excited to invest in Uttar Pradesh now. This change is going to pave the way for the golden future of our state and our youth.
● ‘Uttar Pradesh Global Investor Summit’ is being planned for February 10-12. In view of this special event, ‘Team UP’, which went to invite investors from the country and the world, has received investment proposals totaling more than Rs 12 lakh crores from the industry everywhere. This Global Investors Summit is going to be historic. This Investors Summit will help the state achieve its goal of becoming a $1 trillion economy by 2027.
● In recent times, some districts have received investments worth thousands of crores by organizing district investors’ summits. Similar efforts should be made in all the districts. People’s representatives should lead the district investors’ summit. There are possibilities in every district. All the MPs and MLAs should hold dialogue and maintain regular contact with the entrepreneurs, businessmen and migrant people of their areas and inform them about the industrial policies and sectoral policies of the state government. Introduce the potential of your area to them and encourage them to invest. With the cooperation of public representatives, this Investors Summit will touch new heights.
● Members of Parliament and MLAs should give wide publicity to the new industrial policies of the State Government by taking the cooperation of District Administration, Industrial Development Department, Invest UP and Chief Minister’s Office. Discussion should be organized among the youth in local universities/colleges/polytechnics/ITIs. People’s representatives should participate in these programmes.
● MPs-MLAs should keep inspecting the development projects being run in the area. These schemes are helpful in building the image of the local public representatives. People’s representatives will have to contribute to ensuring quality and timeliness.
● Social media has emerged as the most effective medium of communication in this age of technological revolution. All MPs/MLAs should use this platform. Public welfare schemes, industrial policies, and employment-oriented programs of the central and state governments should be expressed positively on the social media platform. This platform is very useful for contacting and holding dialogue with the public.
● Today, under the guidance of the respected Prime Minister, Ayodhya, Kashi and Mathura are gaining prestige on the global stage with their ancient glory. According to public sentiment, the state government has constituted the Braj Teerth Vikas Parishad in Mathura and work is being done for the overall development of Mathura-Vrindavan. The development of the Braj region is our priority. Local MPs and MLAs should keep inspecting the development projects.
● The action plan for the strengthening of 84 Kosi Parikrama Marg in Braj region should be completed with full promptness in a time-bound manner. People’s representatives should also make efforts for better connectivity in the villages connected with the Parikrama Marg. Work will be done in this regard from the government level as well.
● Today, more than 9 lakh cattle have been protected in destitute cow shelters operating in the state. The scheme of giving Rs 900 per month to the farmers interested in cattle rearing is also getting good results. Taking interest in such schemes, MPs/MLAs should try to connect the general public with them.
● The capacity of cow shelters is also being increased for better protection of destitute cattle. We are also preparing large cattle shelters at the development block level. MP-MLAs should cooperate for the availability of land for this project.
● Respecting public sentiment, Chhatrapati Shivaji Memorial should be established in Agra. MPs and MLAs should prepare a better action plan in this regard by coordinating with the Culture Department and the district administration. Every possible cooperation will be extended by the state government.
● Protection of the interest of ‘Annadata’ farmers is the top priority of the government. No farmer’s electricity connection will be disconnected due to non-payment of bill. Clear orders have been issued by the Power Corporation in this regard. Power disconnection has been reported from some areas. This is not acceptable. The Chief Minister’s Office takes cognizance and will take strictest action against the guilty.
● The government has a clear intention that there should be a proper solution to the complaints coming on Thana and Tehsil Diwas. People’s representatives themselves should inspect the arrangements here. It will be ensured that the complaints coming here are resolved within the time limit. It is being reviewed from the Chief Minister’s Office level.