New Delhi: Best creation of the God are the mothers, they don’t just help their children walk but also teach them to fight our fears and obstacles on their own. They are also like a ray of hope in the dark times while also being the biggest strength of their kids. Unknowingly they make many sacrifices for their kids, so to thank them, the whole world celebrate Mother’s Day every year on the second Sunday of May.
This year, this auspicious day will be celebrated on May 9, 2021. But the celebration is going to be different this year, once again due to a pandemic. So, to help all the sons and daughters express their love to the beloved mothers, here are some messages and quotes made by famous personalities praising mothers throughout the time.
- I’m so lucky to have you as my mother. I’m sure no one else would have put up with me this long. Happy Mother’s Day 2021.
- Mom, thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to a woman who deserves a medal. for putting up with me all these years.
- Dear Mummy, I wouldn’t have gotten this far without you. You’re my rock! I love you dearly. Enjoy your Day! Happy Mother’s Day.
- To the mom, who bears all the pain and faces all the difficulties just to make me happy and comfortable, wish you a heartfelt Mother’s Day!
- I wish one day I could grow up to become as graceful, as strong, as loving as you are. Wishing Happy Mother’s Day to the mom who inspires me.
- “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” — George Eliot
- “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” — Charley Benetto
- “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.” — Jodi Picoult
- “Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.” — William Makepeace Thackeray
- “He didn’t realise that love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark.” — J.K. Rowling
- “There’s nothing like your mother’s sympathetic voice to make you want to burst into tears.” — Sophie Kinsella
- “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” — Barbara Kingsolver
- “There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.” — Elder M. Russell Ballard
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” — Robert Browning
- “My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was.” — Lisa Leslie