Happy Grandparents’ Day 2022: Check out best wishes, messages you can send to your grandparents
On this special occasion, you can make them feel special by making handmade gifts, taking them on trips, going on dinner, or cooking their favourite meal.
New Delhi: Grandparents’ Day is falling on September 11, Sunday. This day is marked to honour the bond between grandparents and us. Grandparents have considered our pillars of strength. They take care of us since childhood and make us better people by sharing their learning and wisdom. On this special occasion, you can make them feel special by making handmade gifts, taking them on trips, going on dinner, or cooking their favourite meal.
Check out special messages, best wishes that you can send to your grandparents:
- You’re the best grandparents any kid could ever ask for. Thank you for spoiling me rotten. Happy Grandparents’ Day.
- Thank you for being my hero, someone I could lean on in troubling times, and my best friend. Happy Grandparents’ Day.
- You are like parents who have a great sense of humour. Thanks for all the jokes and laughs. They are good for my soul. Happy Grandparents’ Day.
- You are both loved a lot by all your grandchildren. We are so blessed to have you in our lives. Happy Grandparents’ Day. We love you.
- Thank you for telling me your stories and sharing your many years of wisdom. I’m a better person because I have learnt so much from you. Happy Grandparents’ Day.
- Spending time with you is my favourite thing to do in the world. Thank you for your endless love! Happy Grandparents’ Day.
- Grandparents are the most special friends a grandchild could ever have. Thank you for being such loving and caring people. Happy Grandparents’ Day to you.
- Grandparents make life more beautiful for grandchildren by being their best friends, and you have been a true friend for all these long years. Happy Grandparents’ Day.
- My lovely grandpa and grandma, you made my life grand by filling it with your love, care, and happiness. Happy Grandparents’ Day to you.
- Blessed are the kids who have grandparents because they get their first best friend and partners in crime in them. I am glad I have you. Happy Grandparents’ Day.
Entertainment34 mins ago
Priyanka Chopra shares ‘Perfect Sunday Picnic’ picture with Malti Marie and Nick Jonas (PICs)
India2 hours ago
Maharashtra: Fire breaks out at paper-cupboard godown in Pune
Entertainment2 hours ago
Malaika Arora gets brutally trolled for posting private picture of beau Arjun Kapoor, netizens say ‘Shameful’
Auto7 months ago
India’s 5 Toy Trains that make your holiday special, give you joyride of a lifetime
Entertainment7 months ago
Stardom to Anonymity: 6 Bollywood celebs who once had good life but then lost everything
Entertainment7 months ago