New Delhi: Are you and your partner expecting a baby? Or are you blessed with one? In both cases, you might be thinking of a name for your baby. Giving a sweet and unique name to their child is something every parent thinks of. Naming a child is a special moment in one’s life and it can be made worth it with a beautiful name for the child.
There is a saying that, “Words have meaning and names have power.” Name is the beginning of one’s identity and the power received from the elderly. A name can be easy to pronounce, fitting to the personality, sweet to hear and powerful in its meaning. Finding the perfect name for your child is definitely a task, but it is surely worth it.
‘A’ is the beginning of the alphabet series in English and giving a name to your child also marks the beginning of a new journey. While names starting from ‘A’ are popular, there are many unique names to offer.
Here are 20 Hindu boy names starting from the letter ‘A’ with given meanings:
- Aadarsh: Ideal or perfect, it can also be written as ‘Adarsh’
- Aadav: It is another name for Sun
- Aadavan: While it also means Sun, Aadavan is also a name for Vishnu
- Aadhira: It is a name for Moon
- Aadir: Origin or beginning of something
- Aakarshan: Attraction
- Aalap: Prelude to a musical piece, usually used in Hindustani music
- Aatmaj: Son
- Aarjav: Someone who is honest and sincere
- Aayush: One with a long life
- Abhanja: One who has excellent speaking skills
- Abheek: Fearless or brave
- Abhidi: Radiant
- Abhigyaan: One who is very wise and full of wisdom
- Abhisar: Companion
- Achintya: Inconceivable
- Adeep: The light of Vishnu
- Adhiksit: A supreme almighty king
- Adipurush: Primordial being
- Akand: Calm