Names of these 20 Galwan braves have been inscribed on the memorial built near KM-120 post on the strategic road Durbuk-Shyok-Daulat Beg Oldie, Ladakh.
Indian Army jawans strongly retaliated to Chinese planned ambush on the night of June 15 in Eastern Ladakh and eliminated more than 35 PLA troops.
The sources said the Indian Navy is fully capable of checking any misadventure by the adversaries on either the eastern or the western front and the mission-based deployments have helped it to control the emerging situations effectively in and around the Indian Ocean Region.
The Image of Chinese soldier’s grave is viral on social media. It is a proof that Chinese PLA troops suffered losses in Galwan valley clash.
Chinese troops have been camping in the Finger area for over three months now and have even started fortifying their bases with the construction of bunkers and sangars.
"This one year is a year of the new journey of development for Jammu and Kashmir. This one year is the year of the rights received by the women and the Dalits in Jammu and Kashmir. This one year is also the year of a life of dignity for the refugees in Jammu and Kashmir," the Prime Minister said.
Chinese troops started the border conflict with India on May 5 after they marched into the Galwan valley in very high numbers and tried to change the status quo on the LAC.
External Affairs Ministry spokesperson Anurag Srivastava said that the two sides held the 17th meeting of the Working Mechanism for Consultation and Coordination last week and reviewed the situation in the India-China border areas along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in the Western sector.
As per the report, the Indian government believes that to create reliable access to those projects in Pakistan, China must first try to oust Indian troops occupying positions in the contested region.
The Chinese troops moved back under the mutual disengagement agreement by two kilometers from the friction points at the PP-14, PP-15 and PP-17 and PP-17A areas.